Thursday, October 21, 2010

reminiscing from not so past past to present

at jin's house before jin ks and kenneth went taiwan! :D

going out with jade and huiying!

at gerry's house celebrating gerry's birthday! :D

woo working at lockdown!!! :D

yay my crazy side-a-long partner!

the lockdown people. :D

MJ! :D seriously, sometimes i really really love MJ.

thank you mum and sis for supporting me all the way!

BELOVED JUMP5FAM WOOOOOOOO! (:

thanks besties for coming down!

the mega face collection!

after mj battle. we are the siaukias! :D randomly say go changi popeye's! then OKAY SET GO! :D

and last but not least, i really love to dance. this picture i want to keep and keep showing myself, that see my face, i enjoy dancing so much. when i'm down, i shall look at this and remind myself i love to dance that's why i dance. always be happy when dancing. :D

Posted via email from 해피 + 감정적 = yimin

No comments:

Post a Comment